In addition to the unforgettable experiences and usual high class service, the safety of our customers is even more important to us now than ever before. We do our utmost to ensure that our guests can enjoy their stay in the safest possible way, and have introduced the following health measures in our hotel:
- Upon arrival you will see at the reception that we keep a bigger distance than usual. We ask you to keep the required distance as per the signs underscored on our floor. In case more guests arrive at once, we ask you to nominate one person who will do the check – in. All the guests will receive their room cards and entry to the spa from our colleagues after thorough disinfection.
- Our social spaces such as our hall, corridors, bar, restaurant, gaming corners, communal toilets, the reception desk and nearby areas etc… get disinfected several times each day. The holders in our communal toilets are filled up with soap containing virucid.
- Furthermore, we intensely check our colleagues’ health condition on a daily basis. In our hotel, all staff members are required to take department based education classes in order for everybody to be fully aware of the current security provisions, tips, and legal regulations.
- Minibars have been cancelled, refrigerators are disinfected every time they are cleaned.
- We created hand sanitizing stations in several areas such as our main entry, restaurant entries, communal toilets, and near the elevators.
- We disinfect our rooms before the arrival of every one of our guests.
- The daily cleaning of the rooms will also take slightly longer than usual. We thank you for your understanding.
- We wash and disinfect the towers used in our rooms on extra high temperature.
- The remote controllers also go through disinfection and are placed in separate wrappings.
- In our hotel shop we sell one time usable masks and virucid hand sanitizers in small packages.
We put in force new regulations in our restaurant as well:
- We disinfect our tables after all our guests.
- The cutlery in the restaurant area are placed on the tables, disinfected and we change them after every guest.
- We continue to serve the dishes on our buffet table. If wished for our hot and warm dishes, desserts will be served by our colleagues.
- Our members of staff will help you in handling the juice and coffee machines.
For more information and details about using our services please click on the link below:
General Terms and Conditions
We humbly ask you to:
- Arrive to our hotel in good health.
- Resort to our sanitizing stations.
- Keep the prescribed social distancing regulations.
- Have a great time with us and do not hesitate to turn to any of our colleagues with any questions!
We thank you for your cooperation!
Park Inn by Radisson Sárvár Resort & Spa Team